Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teacher Appreciation!

Wow! How could I have forgotten this was the week? Easy, really...our school is not celebrating it this week?!? What? Not celebrating Teacher Appreciation?....Well, not this week. Due to the budget, our school has a furlough day tomorrow so they've decided to celebrate it next week, when school is all week long!

However, when I opened my pinterest today and saw this easy and adorable teacher gift from Lisa Storms blog {which by the way is absolutely awesome!}....I just had to make it for my Daughter to give to her Teacher....today, this week, Teacher Appreciation Week!{I know, such a rebel!}

I went to Joanns' and bought a couple of the reusable cups. They were $5.99. I stopped off at Safeway and bought the Sugar Free, Ocean Spray on the Gos {only because the packets are pink!} When I got home I downloaded the little tags from Lisa's blog that she has shared {for free, Thank you!} and wrapped a little scrapbook paper around several of the drink packets. I added a sweet little bow to each one for fun and popped in a Starbucks gift card with a little note!! Easy, inexpensive and super cute!! LoVe this!!!

Did you do anything for Teacher Appreciation Week? I'd love to check it out!

Since tomorrow is a furlough day I think I'm going to take the Girls to the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers as tomorrow is National Public Gardens Day and many gardens are participating in a free day....print out your vouchers and go....if you're interested you can see if there is a garden near you by going here...Better Homes and Garden! Fun!!

It's in the 90's today...time to head to the pool!
Have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute idea! I love these cups..I use mine daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so glad that you were able to print out the flags (I'm new to uploading things lol). Love all of the fun touches you added, and you have lots of great projects on your blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails