Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wednesday's Words.....on Thursday!

Its perfect...


Photo via Pinterest

The wedding we went to on Sat. was beautiful....and I so wanted to show you all the little touches they had everywhere.....like the candy bar and photo booth....and as I pulled out my camera to capture everything....I realized I had no card in it and couldnt...whhhhaaaaaa....I was pretty bummed out about that....but managed to enjoy the evening anyway!!!

Today....I'm going to craft a bit without worrying about the mess that is my house and my Daughter wants me to pick her up after school and go see Bridesmaids with her since her Sister has been at camp all week having a blast. Seems only fair!! =;O)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank You So Much for Taking the Time to Leave Me a Comment!!! I appreciate them!! Have a Happy Kind of Day!! Colleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails